- Keep grids and gullies clear of debris and flush with water to check flow
- Follow product guidelines for the disposal of sanitary products
- Avoid flushing disposable wipes
- Wipe fat and grease off cooking utensils and dispose of with household waste
- Follow product guidelines on correct amounts of washing powder
- Periodically check drain access points to ensure they are flowing freely and that no roots are visible
- Ensure all gullies have grids or drain covers to prevent children's/pet's toys and other items causing blockages
We can provide a maintenance programme if required.We would also recommend that you keep a close eye on any drain covers on your drive. If any damage is visible, it is possible that the cover may not continue to support your vehicle.